Hello & Welcome

Hello & Welcome!


I am Steph an Interior Design Student and this blog is my space to fill with all things that inspire me in the design world. I am so excited to be halfway through my course and to be so close to reaching a lifelong dream of mine! My beginning started back when I was younger renovating with my family on our family homes it was amazing to see the transformations we accomplished and to watch my Mum & Dad come up with so many different designs I knew that when I was older I wanted to help other people do the same to call a house their home with so much of their personality filled in every room to fill with family, laughter & love! I am so thrilled to have registered my business name "Rise & Shine Interiors" this year it has been a huge step closer to my dream. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I will writing it!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment